York Open Studios 2022 March 30th, 2022Jo Bagshaw
At the beautiful Cemetery Chapel, Cemetery Road, York YO10 5AJ
This year there are 10 artists showcasing their work, our usual Inspired Artists & 2 guest artists, Karen Winship (Painting) & Angela Newdick (Collage & surface pattern Design).
Hope you can make it!
If you are a owner of the fabulous ‘She loves ‘ card you can get 10% off any of my jewellery collections or a commissions. Just mention this when ordering. Thank you
If you would like to like to purchase a ‘She Loves York’ membership card go to www.sheloves.co.uk & see all the fabulous businesses featured there offering discounts!
- Fabrication shop, Coney Street, York – Fingers crossed will be back open on the 12th April 2021 where a collection of my work is for sale (open 7 days a week). For all the makers in the York & Leeds shop check out www.fabric-ation.co.uk where you can order online or click & collect at your chosen shop.
- York Open studios This year I am exhibiting with photographer Simon Palmour at his fabulous studio in Hobmoor, York. The event is now taking place weekends 10-11th & 17-18th July. Check out all the artists taking part this year on www.yorkopenstudios.co.uk
- Inspired artists & makers at the Cemetery Chapel A first for the group, a summer show to be held at the beautiful cemetery chapel on the weekend 26-27th June 2021. Nine artists will be thrilled to be exhibiting their latest work, Catherine Boyne-Whitelegg – ceramics, Richard Whitelegg – jewellery, Petra Bradley – textiles, Adi French – artist, Sally Clarke – printmaker, Karen Winship – artist, Wilf Williams, John Watts both furniture & me Jo Bagshaw jewellery!!
- Hope you can make it! Jo & the Inspired Artists & Makers
- If you want to to see more about Inspired Artists you can follow our facebook page @inspiredatyork
What a year!! Thank you so much for the support you have given me & my business in these challenging times I very much appreciate it.
On a positive note I am looking forward to exhibiting in the fabulous York Open Studios July 2021 www.yorkopenstudios.co.uk with photographer Simon Palmour in Hobmoor, York – check out the line up of artists!
I will be with the Inspired group of artists & makers twice in June & November at the Cemetery Chapel, York. Follow us on facebook @inspiredatYork
I will be promoting my shows & events on my facebook @jobagshawjewellery & Instagram page @jobagshawjewellerydesigner
Also I have a collection of jewellery in the Fabrication shop on Coney Street, York open 7 days a week if your in the city centre www.fabric-ation.co.uk
Hurray!! I’m back in York city center in the Fabrication shop on Coney street, York. (between Waterstones bookshop & Next clothes store)
All the products are made in the shop are handmade in Yorkshire by local designers & makers.
Fabrication works as a co-operative & each member works in the shop each week including me. I work a couple of days a week, but please check with me beforehand if you want to see me as days & shifts do change each week.
For more information please check out the fabrication website:
I am very fortunate to be able to continue designing & making my jewellery collections at this present time in my workshop here in York. I will continue to fulfil orders either placed directly with me or through my shop page https:folksy.com/shops/jobagshawjewellery
Please enquire if you would have something else in mind as I have many other collections & styles available.
If you would like a piece of jewellery sending directly as a special gift to someone, I can include a gift card with your chosen words & send you photographs so you can see the presentation of the jewellery that is to be posted.
Thank you for supporting my small business at the moment I really appreciate it.
Best wishes & take care, Jo
If you would like to look at my latest collections of jewellery please get in touch & we can arrange either a private viewing or we can communicate through email etc.
Many thanks for your support, Best wishes, Jo x
20th Friday, 21st Saturday, 22nd Sunday March 10-4pm
100’s of local businesses under one roof, shopping, live demos, talks & tastings. What a great day out!
Advance Tickets are £5
VENUE 51: The Mount school, Dalton Terrace (access via Driffield Terrace through the car park). YO24 4DD
Date: Friday evening April 17th 6-9pm
Saturday & Sunday 18-19 & 25-26 April 2020 Times: 10-5pm
Meet York’s Artists & Makers in a 10 mile radius of York. This year I am exhibiting from the Mount school alongside Francesca King, Simon Palmour & Elena Panina. Hope you can make it to see us!